Tomato, Walnut Salad Recipe2014-02-05
- Servings : 4-5
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 15m
1 red onion
1/2 bunch of parley
1 green chilli pepper
4/5 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 juice of lemon
1 tablespoon of sweet paprika powder
1 teaspoon of chilli red pepper powder
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
1) Wash the tomatoes well and dice them.
2) Peel and wash the onion, finely chop it and add it to the chopped tomatoes.
3) Thoroughly wash the parsley, finely chop it and add it to the chopped tomatoes.
4) Remove the seeds of the chilli pepper, wash it, finely chop it and add it to the chopped tomatoes.
5) Add the sweet paprika powder, chilli red pepper powder and salt and mix well.
6) Spread the crushed walnuts on top of the mixed tomato salad.
7) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil and pomegranate molasses and stir it well and then drizzle that over your tomato salad.