Sweetcorn Salad Recipe2014-01-27
- Servings : 4-5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
1 large can of sweetcorn
1 hot chilli red pepper
1/2 bunch of parsley
2/3 spring onions
1 lemon juice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1) Wash the sweetcorn thoroughly, drain any excess water and dry it in a salad spinner if you have one.
2) Wash and clean all the other vegetables, drain any excess water and dry it in a salad spinner if you have one.
3) Discard all the stems of the parsley and finely chop the leaves and add that onto the sweetcorn.
4) Finely chop the spring onion and the red pepper making sure you remove all the seeds from the pepper before chopping it.
5) Add the finely chopped spring onion and the parsley to the sweetcorn salad.
6) In as small bowl mix the lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper and salt and add that to the sweet corn salad. Mix well and serve.