Semolina Balls Recipe2014-01-26
- Servings : 20 pieces
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 45m
3 glasses of milk
7 table spoons of semolina
5 table spoons of sugar
1 packet of vanillin sugar
1 packet of powder whipped cream
1 teaspoon of finely crushed mastic gum (optional)
Dried Coconut Powder
1) Put the semolina, sugar and milk in a stainless steel sauce pan and cook it at medium heat stirring the mixture at all times until its very thick.
2) Remove the saucepan from the oven and add the vanillin sugar, powdered whipped cream and finely crushed mastic gum and mix it.
3) Leave it to cool and then put it in the fridge for up to two hours so that it can easily be made into balls.
4) Take out the semolina mixture from the fridge and make walnut sized balls. Dip the balls into dried coconut powder and make sure the balls are all covered with coconut.
5) Put a hazelnut in the middle of the balls and put it on a serving plate. Keep these in the fridge and consume it within three days.