Roasted Vegetables Recipe2014-02-08
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
(You can use any vegetables that you fancy at any quantity you like. I normally use whatever I have at home for this recipe. Following is just an example of vegetables you can use to serve 2 people)
2/3 baby potatoes
3/4 flowerets of broccoli
3/4 Brussels sprouts
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Ground black pepper
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180 C/fan.
2) Peel and wash the shallot.
3) Wash and dry all the vegetables and put it in a big bowl together with the shallot.
4) Sprinkle ground black pepper and sea salt together with the olive oil and mix together and put it in the baking tray.
5) Bake for around 30 minutes.
6) Serve with roasted meat or poultry.