Roasted Potatoes Recipe2014-01-27
- Skill Level: Easy
- Servings : 4-5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
6 medium size roasting potatoes
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of dried mint
1 teaspoon of crushed chilli pepper – you can use crushed sweet red pepper if you don’t like chilli
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200 C and prepare a baking tray greasing it with butter.
2) Peel the potatoes and chop into four.
3) Wash, drain and towel dry the potatoes.
4) Add all the other ingredients to the dried potatoes and put it on the baking tray.
5) Put the baking tray in the pre-heated oven and let it cook until golden brown. It takes around 25 minutes to cook depending on your oven.
6) Serve with any meat, poultry, fish dishes.