Rice Pudding Recipe2014-01-26
- Servings : 5-6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
1 litre of milk
1 glass of water
1/2 glass of rice
1 glass of sugar
1 table spoon of rice starch
1) Wash the rice thoroughly and drain it well.
2) Cook the washed and drained rice at low heat using a stainless steel saucepan with the water until all the water is absorbed.
3) Add the milk (leaving 1/2 a glass of milk to use for later) to the rice and cook for another five minutes stirring it constantly.
4) Mix the sugar, 1/2 a glass of the remaining milk and the rice starch in a bowl and add that to already cooking rice and milk and continue cooking the rice pudding stirring it constantly until the mixture thickens.
5) Pour the rice pudding into small bowls and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
6) Rice pudding should be served cold and kept in the fridge.