Red Cabbage Salad Recipe2014-01-27
- Servings : 4-5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
Half a Red Cabbage
2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
1 lemon juice
3 tablespoons of olive oil
4 tablespoons of yoghurt
1 crushed garlic
1 tablespoon of dill
1) Cut the red cabbage in half from the root and finely slice it.
2) Put salt on the sliced red cabbage and rub it together until you have softer cabbage which has separated from each other.
3) Wash the red cabbage under cold water, drain it and using a salad spinner dry it.
4) Put the red cabbage in a bowl where you can marinate it. Add the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and the olive oil and mix it with the red cabbage thoroughly. Let that marinate for a few minutes.
5) Put the red cabbage salad on to a serving plate.
1) Mix the yoghurt and the crushed garlic until you have a smooth creamy yoghurt. Pour the dressing in the middle of the salad.
2) Sprinkle the dill over the cabbage salad and serve.