Grilled Salmon Steaks Recipe2014-02-19
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200 C/fan.
2) Wash and using a clean cloth dry the salmon steak
3) Put each salmon steak in a piece of aluminium foil.
4) Add a pinch of black pepper and coarse salt.
5) Slice the lemons into round thin slices and put a slice on top of each salmon steak.
6) Close the aluminium foil and put on a baking tray. Cook the salmon for around 20 minutes and then open top of each salmon and cook for another few minutes until the color of the salmon becomes nice and pink.
7) Serve with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, baked potatoes, and/or green salad.