Fresh Anari Cookies Recipe2014-05-01
- Yield : 40 pieces
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 12m
- Ready In : 30m
500 grams of Fresh Anari
1 cup of olive oil
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
2/3 cups of self raising flour
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1 egg white
1) Pre-heat your oven to 180 C/fan and line your baking tray with non-stick paper.
2) In a medium bowl mix the fresh anari, olive oil, granulated sugar, egg and the egg yolk and using your hands or a wooden spoon.
3) Add the flour little at a time as you may not need it all. The dough should be soft (as your earlobe is what we say in Turkish:-)).
1) In a small bowl whisk slightly the egg white and put the sugar in a small bowl too.
2) Make the dough into walnut sized balls and slightly flatten using your hands. It should be more round then flat. Dip the top of the cookies into the egg white then into the sugar and put it onto the baking tray.
3) Cook in the pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes until top of the cookies are golden brown.
Click here for more Cookie Recipes.