Broccoli Salad Recipe2014-01-27
- Servings : 4-5
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 30m
1 small bunch of broccoli
4-5 pieces of mushrooms
50 grams of cheddar cheese
2-3 spring onions
2 tablespoons of pine nuts
2 crushed garlics
1/2 lemon zest
1 lemon juice
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of mustard seed or mustard cream
1) Wash and chop the head of the broccoli in small flowerets. Discard the leaves and the stem.
2) Steam cook the flowerets for a maximum of 5 minutes. The broccoli should still be crunchy.
3) Remove the skin of the mushroom cutting the ends. Do not wash the mushroom. If its dirty then the best way to clean it is with a moist clean towel or tissue paper.
4) Place the steamed broccoli onto a serving plate. Chop the clean mushrooms very thinly and sprinkle it over the broccoli.
5) Clean and wash the spring onion and finely chop it. Sprinkle the finely chopped spring onion on top of the broccoli salad.
6) Chop the cheese into very thin rectangle shapes and sprinkle it over the broccoli salad.
7) Toast the pine nuts in the oven for few minutes until golden brown and sprinkle that over the broccoli salad.
1) Put all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix it thoroughly.
2) Drizzle the dressing all over the broccoli salad and serve.